Sunday, April 14, 2013

Operation Teen Book Drop (#rockthedrop) Is Almost Here!!


Ya'll!  It's almost time for my favorite bookish event of the year!  This coming Thursday, April 18th, is Operation Teen Book Drop (also known as Rock the Drop), in honor of Support Teen Literature Day!  It's super-easy to be a part of it!  All you do is print out some of the above book-plates, paste them in YA books, and drop them in places you think teens will pick them up.  You can take pics of your dropped books and post them on twitter (@readergirlz #rockthedrop) and Facebook, spreading the word!  Trust me, if you do this, you will feel super warm and fuzzy for days to come, knowing that you helped promote teen literacy.  

If you want more info, go to the readergirlz website, where you will find everything you need!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog! I adore comments since they make me feel special and loved, just please don't spam me. I'm not interested in vacation offers, millions of dollars from Nigeria, or anything not book related!

Also, this is an award-free blog. As flattered as I am, I just don't have time. I'm happy if I have time to post all of my reviews on time, and am a momma of three to boot, but I appreciate the thoughts! XO